The Church of St Peter and St Paul, Barnby Dun
In light of the announcement made by the Prime Minister recently and having sought guidance from Rev. Jan Foden, the Standing Committee has met this evening and has decided on the following action to take place with immediate effect:
- ALL services at Barnby Dun Church will be cancelled until we have more guidance, this includes Sunday worship, 6 O’clock prayers and 9.15 Thursday morning Communion
- Lent Courses both at Armthorpe and Barnby Dun are cancelled
- The Maundy Thursday meal and service is cancelled on 9th April 2020
- Fun and Funds trip to Masham Brewery on Saturday 21.3.20 cancelled
- Church Differently – 26th April 2020 cancelled
We are a church that is passionate about Jesus. This means loving God
and loving our neighbour, no matter where you are from.
You are our neighbour.
St Peter and St Paul’s Church is an Anglican Church that belongs to the Diocese of Sheffield and within the Diocese we belong to the Doncaster Deanery. Within that Deanery we have recently formed a Mission Partnership with The Church of the Good Shepherd, Edenthorpe and Kirk Sandall, and The Church of St Leonard and St Mary, Armthorpe. This is called ‘The Beakon Mission Partnership’.
Our worship is what we consider to be ‘middle of the road’. We use Church of England liturgy and regularly we have services that will include a more modern style.
Easter Sunday 2019
The parish of St Peter and St Paul, Barnby Dun, is committed to high standards in the safeguarding and care of children, young people and vulnerable adults. Our Safeguarding Officer is Mrs Carol Lee, who can be contacted by emailing: email@example.com
Our Parish Safeguarding Policies are displayed on the notice board in the church porch, and can be read in full by clicking here